[Harp-L] Chromatic users arise

There is certainly no shortage of chromatic harmonica users in this part of Canada, (Vancouver, BC) where we have active groups of all ages. The two groups I belong too, use chromatic exclusively, and I would have no hesitation in having budding musicians starting off with Chromatic, as apart from the initially higher cost, their range of options is wide open. No, the death of chromatic is far away - we are alive and well. Ellis