Re: [Harp-L] Re : How many of you really fix your harps? Really?

On Oct 18, 2005, at 10:30 PM, Hurricane Ramón wrote:

Winslow axed :

" So, my question is how many of you really fix your harps? I'm not too interested in those who re-gap for better tone or the like, just those who fix a flat, sharp or stuck reed. "

Winslow

started messing with em in 56. Wish I had saved (and maybe patented) all the knowledge. Coulda wrote a book. In 59 I discovered that cutting the 5th & 9th draw reeds resulted in an instrument that was good for Pop music. Didn't play much from 60 till 90? I think I messed up.
smo-joe

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by EWOL using Declude Virus]