[Harp-L] How many of you really fix your harps?

No!  I can't stand the tedium of messing with reeds.  When I have tuned-up a reed it seems that the reed is on it's way out and doesn't live much longer anyway. So I quit doing it. However, I do like to replace the top cover plate of Big Rivers with the lower profiled Marine Band cover plate. Also, I put new MS reed plates into the Big River Harp once the original reed plate gets a sour note.  Amen.     Ed, sixty miles east of Pittsburgh
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.