Re: [Harp-L] How many of you really fix your harps?

I only clean my chromatic harmonica with rubbing alcohol, clean/gap reeds, and separate wind saver valves usually with those thin pieces of metal inside the security strips they put on packages at the stores. I also take the slide assembly apart and clean/file it. If a reed goes out of tune, I've tried re-tuning without much success, so I send them back to Hohner (USA) to be looked at...
Pete Graber
http://harmonicapete.port5.com
See you at The Garden State Harmonica Festival starting tomorrow!