Re: [Harp-L] The cheapest , best-sounding, and most versatile 60 watt setup

Very nice.
 My nephew and brother in law (his dad) were talking to the nephew's guitar
teacher last night about what kind of guitar and amp the nephew should get.
 After about 30 minutes of speculation and detailed technical jargon, I
thought to myself: I wish he just had an answer like RHunter does with the
$400 blues setup. (This nephew is a basic guitar beginner.)
 Interesting coincidence that this came out this morning.
 So, thanks for doing the legwork on this and sharing.