[Harp-L] Sorry Sonny!!!

Sonny, I think you have worked hard and are one of the
most knowable amp cats I know. I think you have given
so much to us all and If I had the money I would buy
one of your fine amps!! I think I just lucked out with
the small amp you made for me and I know you were just
starting out then, not even selling amps.  Oh and now
I remember that I just fu@$#@%%$k up on telling the
price, Sorry Dude, All the Pot I use to smoke still
gets the best of me!

http://mail.yahoo.com