[Harp-L] Miguel's MP3's & Sonny's CD I Just listened too

Hurricane sez :

¡ Miguel mi amigo , que barbarro !
( Miguel my friend how barbaric ! ) <======<<<- this can mean good too as in powerful stuff man :)

You took me downtown man , killer stuff loved it man .

Fat & Nasty tone yous iz compádre .

¿ Anna mo stuff & Was that on Sonny Jr's amp you played through on those great MP3 recodings I just heard ?

Dear  Sonny :

Man blood . . . what can I say that would really express how I felt when hearing that CD you sent me today , I popped that sucker on my player and just abooooout fell off my sofa chair yelling and whooping ( no way can I whoop it out like Sonny ) and while I listened my wife & sister came in to check out your stuff too with big eyes wondering out loud  " ¿ who iz dat dude ?. Through the years with my sister and then my wife , these two are really great judges of what it takes to be a great harmonica player , they dug your stuff too the core big time !

It was a walk into the passed like a time warp on those songs you blew your heart out on  . I felt Sonny Terry in your chops super dooooper brother , thought of how fortunate we are to have some one like you who rubbed elbows with him listening & learning , showing this icon deep respect and adoration with the love you must have now as in those times , to myself it is something akin to a deep river that helps give life to a dry land . Those 10 to 14 hours driving from gig to gig with Sonny I would have given my left cuiticle for . The time gaining his insights on playing and the philosophy there in of his mind set on music is to me part of the American experience  , and it's legacy to us should be preserved and considered a natioanal treasure of an American song writer/performer of the highest order . Thanks for " being there " now for Sonny Terry . I visualize him inside the " pearly gates " blowing with all the greats and God just having a whoooooping great time dancing
about to his jive !

It's clear as a desert sunset , and as warm , cool as a mothers kiss and hot as her daughters garters !

- Man you smoke big time chops -

I will listen to that collection of live songs of yours over and over cause day iz so gooooooood :) ,  and play them to everyone I know of who appreciates a " Great Harp Man " in you my partner in harmonica maddness , we's gonna keep in close touch heh heh one smoker to another :)

Keep on keeping on my Brother of Beautiful Breaths .

Sincerely :

Hurricane Ramón

Aka :

Party_Man1@xxxxxxxxxx