Re: [Harp-L] idea - "Ten questions with......."

Don't know if this has already been posted, but Richard Hunter already has something like this on his web site.

Charles
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: randy singer<mailto:randy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2005 7:47 AM
  Subject: [Harp-L] idea - "Ten questions with......."

  I have a cool idea...

  It would be nice if someone with writing skills could write a monthly
  column entitled "Ten questions with..."

  Each column with be a short interview with a famous harmonica player
  answering a set of ten questions.

  Simple to do, each prospective harmonica interviewer would receive via
  email or snail mail his ten questions.

  Some of the questions can be the same for each (like "what inspired you
  to play the harmonica" or "what is your next project) and the rest of
  the questions would be unique to the artist.

  Using the template of preset questions and unique questions, the actual
  interview (conducted in a short phone call or via emailed responses),
  the actual time to do the entire process would be, perhaps, one hour
  (contacting a potential harmonica player, writing a few questions,
  conducting the short interview and editing).

  Eventually, it would make a nice book of compiled Harmonica Interviews
  (Interview with a Harmonica Player..")

  I know there are other incredible books out there, for example kim
  field's comprehensive book, plus there is an encyclopedia as well, I
  believe).  But this would serve as an addendum and update, the ten
  questions are very versatile, totally personal and fun.

  it also can showcase and focus on other new harmonica players, too
  young or not "famous" enough to be in the other books (like Jason R,
  Michael Peloquin, Iceman or Chris Michalek, AJ., etc who have lots of
  excellent music and information to share. It can also focus on a lot of
  the incredible international harmonica players I have heard from other
  countries other than the USA like sebastian krys, antonio serrano and
  Greg Szlapczynski, laurent maur, Olivier Ker Ourio, Sebastian Charlier
  and others.

  Plus, it would feature a lot of the words of our older harmonica
  players as they make their lasting reflections on life.

  Just an idea, I would do it but if I could write like Winslow and
  Kim!!! Much respect to these guys.

  Ten questions investment- one hour or so.
  Effect it will have--priceless!

  Any takers?

  best,

  randy singer

  ps

  has anyone published a bibliography of all harmonica oriented books?