[Harp-L] Fwd: WAS: Ten Questions--NOW- Richard Hunter's pro pages

Begin forwarded message:

From: randy singer <randy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks for making us aware of the Pro Pages!!!

i was not aware of richard's pro pages. I am not surprised he has done this, Richard is one of the brightest lights in the harmonica community, a paradigm buster, erudite and innovative harmonica musician and sound craftsman.

It would be great to see his pro pages expanded, perhaps if richard is busy, he can utilize outside editorial contributors to build this up to be a comprehensive oneline harmonica musician guide.

The template for this could be

www.allmusic.com

you can research almost any musician on this site

here is my page on the website.
http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&sql=10:6ju67uw030jk

richard's idea is more harmonica based, I like that.

ps

i think Hohner has an artist page with info and mp3's as well.

randy