[Harp-L] Harp-L] Re: Ten Questions - Richard Hunter

Hey Richard
  I love the Pro Pages you did! Before I learned/owned a computer one of my
student's and fellow list member Mark Nessmith (MN) use to bring them to his
lessons for me to read and for us to talk about. I was always fascinated
with them and thank you and guys like Pat Missin (whos site I have become
recently obcesseced with) for making such great, informative and
comprehensive egoless sites your books rock too.!!!!! Kudos to you guys and
all who look like you!
Your Fan Jason Ricci
Lets get the 10 ?s going already geeesh...

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.