[Harp-L] Recording in studio...advice?

In about a month my band and I are going into a
professional studio to record the first half of our
first album.

Any advice on what to be prepared for?

I plan on having back ups of everything (harps, mics,
cables, etc) except my amp.  They already have a real
Bassman at the studio, so I should be ok (I play
through a Bassman Ltd).

They also have a real Leslie and I might play some
rhythm parts through that.  Which I'd also like advice
on.  I know John Popper uses one quite a bit, so I
have some sound samples, but that's all I know.

Other then that, this is my first "pro" experience so
I am not too sure what to expect.

Mike Fugazzi
Harmonica/Vocals
NiteRail