Re: [Harp-L] Recording in studio...advice?

Who's promoting your next album? Don King?

A.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Michalek" <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <mfugazzi67@xxxxxxxxx>; <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2005 8:01 PM
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Recording in studio...advice?

My next CD will make everybody's head
explode because I will do what I do best and that's make make
people's head explode.

Studio time is expensive so don't waste it by doing the work you
could have done before you got there.

BTW-
(Only 16 days left before I completey CRUSH Johnny Bishop.  Anybody
want to claim his harps now? I'm sure he won't want to look at
another harmonica ever again after I'm through with him. :-)