Re: Fwd: [Harp-L] Recording in studio...advice?

"John K." <jkuzloski@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Here is a link to recording acoustic harmonica;
> http://emusician.com/tutorials/emusic_taming_shrill/

great article.  i *love* the intro:

    Although the harmonica can be played sweetly, it's not intrinsically a
    sweet-sounding instrument. Rather, it ranks high on the list of potentially
    annoying musical instruments ? right up there with the violin. I learned
    that as a child when I became serious about practicing the harmonica.
    If I took out my harp, my friends scattered. I might as well have been
    carrying a weapon.

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Your love, your anger, your kindness, your hate.
All of it creates the future for you and your children.
What kind of future are you creating today?