[Harp-L] Overblow Question

As I slowly work overblows into my arsenal I have a question for you more
accomplished folks.

The 6 blow I use on a fairly regular basis.and I find that I can "attack it"
in the midst of a "swift and heavy-full breathed riff..but as I work on the
lower notes I find I need more finesse than attack.  I have to baby them in.
So the question is.was this an issue in the learning curve for you?
Pointers  appreciated!

Warren Bee

PS: Real-job-itis has overtaken me. I have secured a position with a major
player in the "phone system business".  Voice & data solutions for med-large
companies.  Sales is my game and this is a new one for me. Way too much to
learn!  I did my research and this company is very competitive price wise
and a LEADER in service. Leads, leads, leads...they are the life blood for a
sales guy. Any and all appreciated! Anybody remember the movie Glengarry
Glen Ross?