[Harp-L] Major Revision for Rod and Honey Piazza Classes-Great news

Hi,

Just got off the phone with Honey. We are going to revise the class schedule
and format. Please scratch 11/28 for the evening. We figured the evening
class is tough on us old timers (me) and with Thanksgiving it could be
tough. Plus one of our harp pals is having a birthday and can't make it.

New Date: Sunday, Dec. 4

Place: My office in Oceanside.

Time: TBA-we are obviously gearing towards a comfortable morning or
afternoon

Price:TBA soon see below

New format/pricing: We are analyzing the aspects that worked over the last
two classes and developing a new teaching format that will be even more
sensitive to class size and skill level and still include real playing time
with Rod and Honey. Give us a few weeks to think about that and the pricing.
All I can say is that Rod, Honey and I are really excited about how well
this is going and we are thinking about training entire bands to improve
ensemble work. Very exciting planning time and I am anxious to communicate
the results of Rod and Honey's format revisions that can better address all
the musical, technical, electronics and fun that come up in our classes.

So for now just mark your calendars for Sunday Dec. 4

Dennis "Doc" Alters

Dennis B. Alters, MD, Inc.

Diplomate, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology

Diplomate, American Board of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Neurology