Re: [Harp-L] RP200

>  The J-Station came out within months of Line6's POD. Line6's POD series
> (even today) only use 16 bit audio, where as the J-Station had 16 bit
> processing.
>-- G.

Of course what I was trying to say is the J-Station had 32 bit audio
processing.   Thanks to Alexei for pointing out my mistake.

The upshot is no aliasing when sampling your sound, and as a result higher
frequencies are included, and you don't end up sounding like you're playing
in the room next door.

I loved my POD 2.0 for a while, but after a year I found it very
uninspiring to listen to, there was always a harshness to it regardless of
how it was set up.
  When I got to blow through a proper Class A preamp, finding it inspiring,
I sold off the POD.  While I had the POD I'd written a webpage on setting
it up for live settings mitigating feedback, and included several of my
favourite patches.   I even bought the third party Patch Wizard which made
managing patches and settings on the POD from my PC a great deal easier.

  However its sold and now I play through a Harp Commander, or straight
into the desk.

Cheers,
-- G.