[Harp-L] FLAC

I was wondering how many harp-l'ers are set up to play FLAC files?   FLAC stands for Free Lossless
Audio Compression.   Its free, its lossless (meaning no loss in audio quality from the original
source), it compresses to about 53% of the original source.   It handles all bit rates of original
source material including those that exceed CD quality.   With a broadband connection you can
stream FLAC files over the net using free plug-ins available for Winamp and Windows Media Player.
(Sorry I don't know what you can use with a Mac.)

The reason I ask is that the tone of harmonica (maybe more so than other instruments) really seems
to suffer from lossy MP3 compression.   Now that I've got a Microtrack recorder capable of super
hi-fi recordings,  I'd like to share them in FLAC format with harp-l'ers.

FLAC has become the de facto standard for "tapers" of live shows.   If you already use FLAC or
would like to know where to get the codecs for Winamp and/or Windows Media Player, please respond
here.   Thanks.