[Harp-L] Trossingen, who´s going?

Hi List!
I´m leaving wednesday morning for the World Harmonica Festival in Trossingen. Are there any harp-lers going? It would be cool to meet you. I will be traveling with a young guy from southern Sweden who is simply amazing, you gotta hear this guy! He could end up being even more scary than Howard...
Let me know if you are going and lets hook up.
Mikael Backman, Sweden

Mikael Backman Floragatan 8 S-941 51 Pitea +46 911-122 43 +46 70-392 36 95

http://www.ramblinminds.com/