[Harp-L] MB Deluxe?

Haven't heard much chatter about the Marine Band Deluxe since it first came out.  What are folk's experiences with them now that the dust has settled a bit?  I ordered an A awhile back and wasn't very impressed with it's playability for the money.  I suppose the price is too low to expect the peformance of a customized harp!  But the price also seems too high for removable (and opened-up) covers.  I heard from Rupert Oysler (where I sent mine for extra work) that the sealed comb is not completely sealed -- just the "exposed" parts I think.  Other thoughts?
 --jk