[Harp-L] Re: "MacGyver" Hodgson...(was low rent mic stand)

"Don Z" <dzeller@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>   I was recently thinking about solving the same issue for taping in crowds.
> No visible duct tape or rubber bands on the finished product, right?!

don;t need any.  the club handle just slides onto the stand part.  the hole
in the rubber end is a little smaller than needed, so you have to wiggle
it a little to get it on, but then it's a snug fit.  take it apart when the show's
over, fold up the legs on the stand, and it's quite compact.

>  I believe a driver would have given you a few extra inches!

don't know my golf clubs, may've used a driver.  i bought 2, one marked
5 and one marked 1.  both had the round kind of heads, not the angular
metal ones.

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Your love, your anger, your kindness, your hate.
All of it creates the future for you and your children.
What kind of future are you creating today?