Re: [Harp-L] Irish/celtic harmonica

James Conway has some nice stuff out. Check out "Mouthbox". [
http://celticgrooves.homestead.com/CG_Conway_James.html]
 You might also enjoy checking out Tony Eyers [
http://www.harmonicatunes.com/]
 There are many others worth checking out, but my brain is a little light on
the names right now. Perhaps some of the others on the list will have some
ideas.
 Winslow, do you have some suggestions?
 Cara Cooke
www.cyberharp.isonfire.com <http://www.cyberharp.isonfire.com>