[Harp-L] Re: Pro Junior

Sam,

The Pro Junior is a great little amp for harp. I did a
tube swap using Eurotubes ECC81(12AT7) in V1 and and a
hybrid ECC832 (half 12AX7 and half 12AU7) in V2. This
was recommened to me by Bob at Eurotubes, and it has
worked very well for me.

I use this amp at all small club gigs, and have no
trouble being heard. You can always mike the amp as
well. I put the amp in front of me, and I can usually
turn up close to 4 on the volume and up to about 2-3
on the tone knob if I want to. I usually keep the tone
knob down though for personal taste. I play through an
old vintage JT-30 and the amp is usually only a few
feet in front of me. This amp is loud at small
volumes. Hope this is of some help.

Pete Remenyi

http://farechase.yahoo.com