Re: [Harp-L] Cara Clarke

Thank you very much for the wonder comment.
 Swallowtail is one of my favorites, too, and it is easy enough to play at
medium speeds for children to learn. Try the tab for Swallowtail. It coupled
with the sound clip should get you up and playing the tune, if you would
like to play it for yourself sometime. It is as fun to play as it is to
hear.
 Cara