  From: harmonicas sur cher
  To: Robert Ivacic ; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, October 31, 2005 2:21 PM
  Subject: Re: [Harp-L] About France harmonica festival in may 2005, 2006?,looking 4 contact

  Hello Robert,

  yep, the next french international festival "harmonicas sur cher" will stay
  in may 2006 (25, 26, 27 th).

  the program is not still closed.
  Jason Ricci will be there and many very good artists in differents styles of
  music.

  Hope we'll see you.

  Christophe Minier
  Directeur Artistique
  www.harmonicasurcher.com

  Ps: if you need it, you can find the Ben Felten contact in his blog
  http://harmonica.typepad.com/