[Harp-L] Re: Pat Ramsey fund Message to Jerry K

For those outside of the US is there any easy way to send money ? Maybe Paypal, or something ?

Ben

Pat is in Tallahasse and needs money now for all kinds of things to obvious
for me to list for you here Jerry. I should have made it clear earlier that
he was not there for those concerned. Western Union does extend to Fl still.
Thanks anyway for the suggestion.
Jason

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.