From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of njbluesharp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2005 9:57 AM
To: HARP-L
Subject: [Harp-L] help!/ need singing bassplayer in north NJ

Hi,
I Know this isn'y really harp related but I figured i'd post and see if any
knows a bassplayer with Lead vocal ability who lives near Bergen County NJ.
Or Rockland county New york. I am trying to put together a rockin blues
classic rock cover band and have Great Players lined up but need to find a
bassplayer who can handle lead vocals. Current players i've lined up are
guitar, Drums,keys, Harp but none of us are great singers.IV'e been working
with some players from Long Island but they are to far away to committ to
this project
so i'm trying to find a good crew of local players. any help or suggestions
are welcome.

Chuck

come see my web site at :
http://www.myspace.com/njbluesharp