[Harp-L] Chromatic teachers in San Diego area?

Hi--
I am looking for someone who teaches chromatic harmonica.  I live in
Northern San Diego County (92064) and have been playing 10 hole for a while.
I know major scale theory and am learning the "whole instrument", like
playing jazz and modern and want some tips.  Heck, I'm learning "Peg of my
Heart". Try that on ten hole!
This is my first post--thanks to John Frazer, my good buddy, for encouraging
me to join.  Also, I am an accomplished guitarist (acoustic, electric and
synth) so if you need guitar backup in the area, let me know.  I play all
styles (OK, pretty much).
Thanks again and hello!
Gary