Re: [Harp-L] House of Cards CD profits to Hurricane Katrina relief!

--- Michael Peloquin <peloquinharp@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Just like the great Randy Singer-
>
> Until further notice, I have decided to donate ALL
> the profits from sales of
> my CD
> "House of Cards" to the Red Cross for the Hurricane
> Katrina relief program.
>
> http://cdbaby.com/cd/peloquin

Hey this is a good cd and one most would love to have
without it doing some good.  Do what you can and help
where you can.  I am glad we have a community of
helping people and some good music in the mix.  I
bought the cd a year ago and still enjoy it.

Lenny