Re: [Harp-L] 5 & 7 bends

In a message dated 9/9/2005 11:59:58 AM Eastern Standard Time,
paul_bowering@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I really like the blow bend 7 for expression. As long
as I'm gentle is it okay to bend between that semitone
separation?
As long as you can feel what I call the "floor" of the bend, or the limit
down to which it will sound. If you become sensitive to feel this "physical"
limitation, you can learn to aim for "1 foot off the floor" in your technique.
This will not stress the unduly and you will find greater control.

The Iceman