[Harp-L] Logo

There was (is?) an "official" harp-l logo. I think it was a harp with Harp-L embossed on the covers. Steve (Aero-something?) took a vote and we adopted one of several designs, and t-shirts were produced. I never got around to getting one, but surely some of the veterans remember. It was a while ago, but maybe those posts are in the archives. Not that we can't adopt a new logo at any time, but maybe the new shirts should have the last "official" logo in addition to buddha'a design. Or not. Just trying to keep us linked to our past.

Fred S
("Those who ignore history are bound to repeat it" or something like that.)