RE: [Harp-L] Re: T-shirt to benefit Hurricane Katrina

reminds me of the photo on the back insert jacket of Carey Bell in his Good
Luck Man cd.  anyway, i'll be buying one or two.

having live in new orleans for 4 - 5 years, and having suffered through
countless hurricanes and typhoons and really bad ones on guam, I am happy to
support folks in need - this is one good way.  did the red cross thing, blew
some taps, and add a few prayers for speedy recovery whenever I get a free
moment.

good luck to all of them out there!

-sg
tokyo