[Harp-L] Hurricane T-shirt

Steve McIver wrote:

Buddha,
I printed out the design, and while I knew right away what the image was,
My wife and most everyone at my office(who are not musicians) didn't have a
clue. Even when I tried to show them the hand/nose/neck they stood in
bewilderment- like what are you saying. Maybe it is the color choice, not
that it even matters, just thought I'd share it with the list. Still want
onXe two.

This is good feedback.  Altough it makes me want to keep the image as is.  Lots
of people look at the harmonica in the same way - bewildered.

Best Regards to all,

Larry Boy Pratt
www.parkhousejam.com