Re: [Harp-L] Re: Logo

I believe it was airherostudio@xxxxxxxxxx who came up with the design. Not a currently subscribed address. This is unfortuneately from the era of no archives. For some reason I recall harmonica.org as being registered by Winslow but currently it's not. Maybe SPAH had that domain for awhile. I know harp-l didn't. It's currently got a concealed registrant and looks as if the domain is basicly parked. I seem to recall Bobbie having been somewht involved in the original t-shirt effort, do you have any insights to offer us Bobbie? It was Steve and I believe he was from Canada.

Speaking of the missing archives, the garply hard drive has once again migrated. It moved further south after its brief vacation to the bay area of California. It's looking as if data recovery will be in its future. Anyone have any experience with a good data recovery company? Write me if you do. I'm guessing just right now is a poor time to try and contact any data recovery company, they're probably all swamped for months recovering data from recently submerged hard drives. fjm