[Harp-L] official harp-l logo

There isn't an official harp-l logo because harp-l isn't really official. We don't exist as an actual entity at all. We've had a relationship with SPAH but the reality is we're on our own and have been for some time. There's no corporation and we have no real assets. We own one of our 2 domain names and that's about it. You have to remember what our roots are, a student run e-mail list hosted on a university mainframe. We're really just a networking tool for the harmonica community and exist as long as the community finds us useful. Official is not in our makeup. Ad hoc is really what this list is and I guess it also describes the previous t-shirt design. I guess the only tangible thing we actually have is pseudo control over the content. I can count on one hand the number of times the archives have been altered. I've always puzzled over the people wanting to identify as harp-l members at harmonica gatherings. We don't exist so how can you belong? fjm