RE: [Harp-L] official harp-l logo

fjm writes:
> To sum up, harp-l, it's not a club, it's a conversation.  fjm

Naw, fjm, it takes ~people~ to make a conversation.  Harp-l is a group of
people bound by their love of their instrument.  The conversation is the
reason for or perhaps the product of our meeting in cyberspace.  In either
case, no conversation would exist without the special group of people who
make it.

And while I'm pontificating, here's another harp-l logo thought.  I like
what I think Larry was getting at when he mentioned appreciating the fact
that only harp players recognize the logo.  It would be like a secret
harper's handshake!

At least that's the way I see 'em.  :)

Michelle

PS: lil Buddha, as a harmonica playing graphics professional, I think yours
is a great one--couldn'ta done better m'se'f!  (That's a high compliment,
son...  ;)