Re: [Harp-L] official harp-l logo

On Sep 10, 2005, at 11:33 AM, Bill Hines wrote:

"I've always puzzled over the people wanting to identify as harp-l
members at harmonica gatherings."

Not so much the harmonica gatherings. I'd hate to think that during my
many travels for work that Smokey Joe or another of the SO many people
I'd *love* to meet from this list was a few people in front of me in the
line at Wal-Mart and I didn't even realize it!

Just look for a guy who is 5'11", 175, olive, Thinning grey hair, gotee & stashe, and wearing a t-shirt which has a harp on it and the words Smokey-Joe. That will be he.

 Or just music festivals
in general, blues fests, etc where there is a much greater chance of a
chance meeting.

Or to promote the list, we have a great community here but only a
fraction of harp players worldwide, so many others we could interact
with and learn from aren't aware of this excellent resource.

Bill Hines
Hershey, PA

--- [This E-mail scanned for viruses by EWOL using Declude Virus]