[Harp-L] Special 20's, LO's and longevity

Played hard or soft, LO's just last longer - but Special 20's have
THAT sound, which is the classic Marine Band sound.
A few years ago on the list, I suggested somewhat
facetiously that Special 20's are like Gibson Les Pauls
whereas LO's are like Fender Strats - by which I meant
that 20's (and wood comb Marine Bands, for that matter)
have a warmer, classic sound, but LO's play
fast and are virtually indestructible.

It's SO hard to choose one brand and stick with it...