Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Solo (Keith Dunn)

Gregg-home writes:

"Keith Dunn has an entire CD that is just Keith and his harp.  MONSTER  tone!
Check it out @ _http://www.keithdunn.com/_ (http://www.keithdunn.com/)
No  affiliation...blah blah blah"

.....all I can say is WOW!  I just listened to the too-short  tracks.
Monster tone just isn't adequate enough a description for  him.   By chance I
clicked on cut #7 - "Trouble is Going On"  - and it remains my favorite after
listening to every cut.  That's what  great Blues Harp playing is all about to my
ears. It gave me chills.   Now I have to get this CD. THANKS!!

Elizabeth