[Harp-L] Forward: HBO Documentary on young musicians

I received this today and it appear to be for real:

> Hello Harmonica People.
>
> HBO is currently producing a documentary about young musicians and we
are researching harmonica players up to age 11 who are playing at a
high level and who have a passion for music and life.

> If you know of any children who fit this description we would love to
hear from them.  The attached document includes a letter explaining the
project as well as information about preparing a videotape submission
and can be shared with families, teachers and music colleagues.

> If you have difficulty opening the attachment the materials can be
downloaded at:

> www.nationalguild.org/worddocs/hbo.doc
>
> Please note the deadline listed in the download is incorrect.  The
deadline for submission is September 30, 2005.

> Thanks and please feel free to call if you have any questions.
>
> Sarah Arruda
> Researcher, HBO
> 212-512-1959
>
> >  <<musickidsfamilyletter.doc>>

Sarah Arruda's email follows the format of firstname<dot>lastname<at>
hbo.com.

Winslow

http://mail.yahoo.com