From: Jason R [mailto:jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2005 7:08 PM
To: 'harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: Forward: HBO Documentary on young musicians

Hey Check it out... Zach Martucci from NJ is in this series already along
with a performance of him playing with myself and my band and an interview
etc... we filmed it a few months ago at Exactly Blues, so I can confirm it
is happening. it's expected to air this spring and is tentatively titled
"Finding the Groove"

come see my web site at :
http://www.myspace.com/njbluesharp