[Harp-L] Al Eichler and AHN

I noticed the fwd message I sent didn't make it thru to harpl so I cut and pasted it below.

mike
-----------------------------------

Folks,

I just learned that Al Eichler will be unable to continue
publishing the American Harmonica Newsmagazine, due to a series of small
strokes. If you would pass this information on to all harp players you
know, it would be greatly appreciated. Perhaps someone can take over the
job and keep this harp oriented publication from biting the dust. It
ain't much, but it's all we've had for the past 15+ years.

Well wishers can send their thoughts and get well cards, etc. to Al
at: Al Eichler, 104 Highland Ave. Battle Creek, MI 49015-3272. I know
he and his wife Dolores would appreciate hearing from anyone. He has
struggled long and hard to keep the magazine going over the years, and
deserves some recognition.

Blow a few blue notes for Al next time you are gigging.

Pete Sheridan