[Harp-L] live music clips of the trio

After Gary H posted a link the Ricci blow-off (Thanks Gary!)I really
regreted not being able to make it.  For those of you you that were
at the SPAH Rici blow off these music clips are similar to what you
would have heard from my trio.

Weve been traveling in the jamband territory lately so much of what
you will hear is very jammy and highly improvisational. Nothing was
planned.  Frankly I think there is a true lack of Rock harmonica so
this is my contribution to the Rock World

I hope you enjoy them...

******

http://www.michalekstrone.com/music.htm go to the bottom of the page

Space Ship Jam 8.3 MB