[Harp-L] Re: you never know where the harmonica will turn up

i don¹t know the picture reference either, but the harp players that have
performed with the Seatbelts / Cowboy Bebop are two very well known Japanese
harp players, Nubuo Yagi and Ryuichiro Senoo.  a couple of links to help get
you there:

http://rfblues.aaanime.net/Seatbelts/

http://www.bekkoame.ne.jp/~mshige/playerlist/senoo.html

cool stuff, incidentally, and available in the USA and elsewhere. . . .

best,

-sg
 tokyo