[Harp-L] Knuckleheads Ricci Blow-off tape for Pat Ramsey fundraiser

Hello List,
 Just an update on the Pat Ramsey fundraiser tape from
the Jason Ricci Blow-off at Knuckleheads. Had hoped to
have it finished by now but was waiting for an OK from
one of the players. The bad news is that he won't be
on the tape but the good news is that I needed the 45
minutes of space from his set. Had also hoped to have
it on one tape but there is just too much good stuff
so it will be a two tape set. That's two 120 minute
VHS tapes. For those that don't know, I videoed the
whole show for my personal use but then after hearing
about Pat Ramsey's misfortune decided to offer it to
the list for a pledge of support to Pat. 100 % goes to
him with my contribution being the production, tape,
and mailing costs. So far there have been 22 requests
and I've received seven money orders. As the orders
come in the tapes will go out with the first to be
ready Saturday or this Monday. If you would like the
set email me and I'll give you the info to send a
money order made out to Pat Ramsey then I will send
them to him. The contribution amount is however much
you are comfortable with and I'm happy to report that
three of our fellow harpers have sent $100.00 each. Do
what you can.
Thu audio quality is good since I have a high end
camera
and there is also 30 minutes from the last night
(Sat.) at the SPAH jam circle that is very
interesting. Heck, I'm even on there. You have to see
when Jason, Pat, and Dennis Gruenling are on stage
together swapping licks. So if you want to help Pat
and have this piece of history let my know and on
behalf on Pat,"thank you for the help".
Reach