[Harp-L] Mark Sallings

Good Morning folks,

	Mark Sallings was at the Keys last night here in Montgomery, Al. for our
monthly Pro/Am jam. I was impressed, Mark plays from the gut and those of
you who managed to see him at SPAH prob. did as I and kept looking for his
effects processor. There is no effects, just a Peavy vocal mic/vol. ped/ and
a of the shelf Peavy amp. It was amazing how long he could hold those notes.
Then I realized something he was a pretty good sax player as well and you
sax players could teach us a thing or two about breath control. I had (he
passed away in the 80's) a good friend(Sonny Royal) who played sax and was
known for his ability to hold those notes for what seemed eternity.
	Check Mark out if our when he's in your neck of the woods.

Later,

Steve