[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 25, Issue 29, Bachman meets Froggy

To the Digest readers: Mr. Bachman is right about Froggy (Nicolas  Fouquet.).
Nico spent 18 days in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, visiting  the  Milwaukee
Harmonica Club. Froggy is a talented
blues and Irish music player, and a great guy.

He had originally intended to stay with us for only a few days, but then  the
Florida-New Orleans hurricane Katrina grounded flights from Florida to New
York, so his New York host (Mr. Bachman, possibly), couldn't get to New  York.
Froggy  was scheduled to give harmonica classes in New York, but  was delayed.

We enjoyed Froggy's company. He stayed at my home. We visited with Jim  Liban
and Steve Cohen, blues harmonica players, and we toured Bob Paquette's
Microphone Museum.

If you get a chance to meet Froggy, do so. Go to his harmonica classes. We
recommend him. Sincerely, John Broecker, president, Milwaukee Harmonica  Club.