[Harp-L] MD Recorder for Sale

With all the talk about MD recorders lately I thought some here might be
interested in the one I have for sale on ebay . It is a Sharp MD-MS702,
which is a pre Hi-MD recorder. I have a new model and have not used this one
much lately. It works great. It records in SP mode which is great audio
quality. It has a mic in on it so you can plug a mic straight into the
recorder without a pre amp. You can also manually set the recording levels. It
is a nice little unit that I used to record live shows, jams, practice
sessions, and music from cds to listen to. I use little omni-directional
mics (not included in sale) from church audio. With these mics, the MD
recorder is great for picking up harp in jams. I just clip the mics on my
harp case, set the record levels, hit record and forget about it. I am
always impressed with the quality of the recordings. It has a nice little
LCD remote that works well when you don't want to take the recorder out of
your pocket (Stealth Recording Mode).

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sharp-Minidisc-MD-Recorder-Player-MD-MS702_W0QQitemZ5811615237QQcategoryZ67851QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem