[Harp-L] CDs for Katrina

Hello,
I watched the Katrina story unfold from the comfort of our home in Boston. As
with many of you, I felt the desire to do something.

On September 2nd, I agreed to donate the proceeds of all copies of my
CD, ?Alone With The Blues?, sold in America going back to April 1, 2005 and
continuing until further notice, to the victims in New Orleans. There are quite
a lot of other musicians who are making donations from the same online store as
well. 'Alone..' can be found here:
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/keithdunn

All the best,
Keith Dunn