From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Chris Michalek
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2005 11:39 AM
To: harptime@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Microtrack / M-Audio Recorder

I have one.  I haven't used it for anything but short rehearsals but I
think it's a great little unit.  $299 is a great price.  I paid $369 for
mine.

The mic that comes with the unit is more than adequate though I will be
using higher quality large diaphram condensers for recording live shows.
Still waiting for them to come in the mail....