[Harp-L] Bob Dylan- Muddy Waters

Last night I watched the Dylan thing on PBS.
One clip they used was a little snippet of Muddy Waters at Newport,
I think 1960?  I've seen bits on this on other "History of Rock & Roll"
type documentaries - does anyone know if a tape/DVD of Muddy's entire performance
at Newport is commercially available? This is the performance where he dances
during Got My Mojo Working and waltzes a bit with James Cotton!!!
Also, they used a few clips from Festival - one of the greatest music
documentaries ever made - several years of Newport Folk Festival - featuring Paul Butterfield,
Dylan's 1st electric performance, Jim Kweskin, Howlin' Wolf, Johnny Cash, Donovan, Son House,
and on and on.  I keep awaiting the release of this documentary on DVD, but it never seems to happen...